2022 Biggest Bird Entry Thread

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
This season we are going to do something a little different. A prize will be given for the biggest bird. If you get that monster bird you will have the opportunity at winning a real nice custom call. The process for entering your bird will be taking the proper pics listed in the 2022 example pics thread. I want to make sure your pics for this are correct so get with Kenny or myself if you have any questions. Willing to help anyone get your pictures correct for the judges.

Mr. Clay Townsend will be giving away a custom made Glass call made by himself. Clay won the 2020 NWTF DD Adam's award and call maker of the year. Clay also won the 2022 NWTF Grand National Champion of Champions Friction call maker. This call will be identical to the one he made and won with this year. This is a Osage glass over gray slate call with a 2 piece Snakewood Striker. The winner will get this call signed and sent to you by Clay himself. I can tell you first hand they are very nice. The Ceramic and Glass calls I got from him are sweet. Whoever wins it will certainly be happy!

The scoring method for biggest bird will be done in this manner:
BEARD Measurement:: Must see both ends of the tape just like example pics.
10"- 1 point
11"-2 points
12"-3 points
Multi beard-1 Point

SPUR measurement:: Must be measured from the 1'' line as in example pics
1-1/4"-1 point
1-1/2"-2 points

All proper pics must be with date verification!! Bird must be accepted in the regular contest. Only enter a bird if you feel it beats the current leading bird. The longest of the two will be the winner. In case of a tie the first bird entered will win. image000000 (20).jpg

Last edited:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
sea trout from team 1
big bird entry
Judges Thank You for your consideration!
20220510_094057_resized.jpg
20220510_094314_resized.jpg
20220510_094727_resized (1).jpg

After re reading the rules I went back to take spur pic from the 1 inch mark.
My tape has silver thing over most of 1 inch mark is why I origionally used 2 inch mark.
But from the 1 inch mark
20220510_105045_resized.jpg