2022 Frontier Festival

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Our Frontier Festival is back. It will be held at the usual location, Chehaw Park in Albany. The dates are January 7, 8,9. All aspects of pre 1840 living, skills, and activities will be showcased and exhibited.

Ya`ll come see us.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Nic, I am trying to find a map of the campground. I am thinking about pulling my camper there and staying with my grandsons. I don't see a map, or a lot of information on the campground. Meeno won't go if they don't have a nice restroom.
Do you know anything about that area of Chehaw?

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Nic, I am trying to find a map of the campground. I am thinking about pulling my camper there and staying with my grandsons. I don't see a map, or a lot of information on the campground. Meeno won't go if they don't have a nice restroom.
Pappy, see if this can help you. You may have to magnify it a bit.

https://media.mobilerving.com/mobilerving/uploads/1997/1470752803_uploads.jpg

The Frontier Festival is held over in the tent camping area.

Last edited:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Is the main activity/exhibit day on Saturday?

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’ve never been. Need to make it happen. Been looking into a long hunter persona so this may give me some needed information.

Call the ticket booth and get a reservation for your camper. They have full hookup sites and sites with just electric and water. Dump station is beside the bathroom. 229 430-5277.