2022 Frontier Festival

slow motion

I would like to be able to get by there and meet some of you legends of the forum. Not sure if I can but maybe.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Early in the week yet but it’s looking good now for making this.

BriarPatch99

We have a meet/shakehands/put face to setup for 11 am Sat. near Nic's teepee ....

@crackerdave is organizing a cook/eat meet up .... at the campground ... I am sure he give a time soon ....

I hope to have some name tags there .....

1641430696596.png

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
We have a meet/shakehands/put face to setup for 11 am Sat. near Nic's teepee ....

@crackerdave is organizing a cook/eat meet up .... at the campground ... I am sure he give a time soon ....

I hope to have some name tags there .....

View attachment 1127091

forum is spelt RONG!
Billy must have been doing the proof reading

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
My bad ...that was a quick throw together Photoshop job .... I flunked third reader ?
I guess I did too. I read right on over it. The Billy in me.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You fellas need a spill cheker.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I have a mild case of keyboard dyslexia and type that word that way almost all the time. I write it correctly. Whenever I type it I have to look back to see if I got it right that time. LOL

crackerdave

If I even spell right the first time ....which is rare ....spell check will come along and change what I typed to a totally different word ....that makes me look more a fool than I really am ....

Fact Checkers and spell checkers belong in the same corner of fire pit below ....
Truth!
They are of the debbil.

BriarPatch99

One our fellow GON members tested positive for Covid today. ....

I ain't the only one that can't spell? "respiratory"...

Better go get tested ...

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
One our fellow GON members tested positive for Covid today. ....

I ain't the only one that can't spell? "respiratory"...

Better go get tested ...

yep. better go get the test. It is pretty much a non event to do

slow motion

Still trying to make it and meet a few of you fine folks. Wife's excited for it. She always loved the knapin at Cartersville. Bought herself a bow there. Told her about this and she lit up. Started talking about the people we met there. She was quite impressed with the skill and friendly nature of Benji aka yellow knife. Only met him the once but he invited us to stay for the low country boil. He's a fine fella like all the other Forum members I've met over the years.