? 2022 Smack talk thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Season has been cancelled , no turkeys
Actually that's GREAT!!!
Honestly ah really need a spring like that to go crappie fishin and tajke mah boy kayakin.
Ah've been a bad dad by bein in da turkey woods every weekend for the past many springs

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Actually that's GREAT!!!
Honestly ah really need a spring like that to go crappie fishin and tajke mah boy kayakin.
Ah've been a bad dad by bein in da turkey woods every weekend for the past many springs
That’s a neat name for a son. “Kayakin” y’all have fun.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Actually that's GREAT!!!
Hopefully you better at kayaking and fishing than turkey hunting :cheers: Actually if you’ll quit paying Beagler any attention and not try to be a trophy hunter and shoot the first 2 that come along you’ll have plenty of time to kayak and fish

sea trout

Hopefully you better at kayaking and fishing than turkey hunting :cheers: Actually if you’ll quit paying Beagler any attention and not try to be a trophy hunter and shoot the first 2 that come along you’ll have plenty of time to kayak and fish
100 percent agree.
And actually my mentality ta start every season is kinda so.
There's something that happens during the spring season and during the challenge that draws me into the challenge as a competitor.
IDK exactly what that is.... but I think it's y'alls smack talk

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
100 percent agree.
And actually my mentality ta start every season is kinda so.
There's something that happens during the spring season and during the challenge that draws me into the challenge as a competitor.
IDK exactly what that is.... but I think it's y'alls smack
The challenge has stressed me out before also , not because of yall’s smack talk though . Maybe because I couldn’t kill a turkey :huh:

sea trout

The challenge has stressed me out before also , not because of yall’s smack talk though . Maybe because I couldn’t kill a turkey :huh:
It's ok good friend...
When you grow up you'll be good at turkey hunting

WOODIE13

Corn, rifle and bearded hens are your friends

WOODIE13

1K...failed first attempt at kindergarten

WOODIE13

not really,
I apoligize
I aint been able ta read in 4 or 5 years without readers... problem is ah caint find mah reader!
Wife???

sea trout

Pictures are worth 1K words they say
yeah ah'm with woodie ah need pictures
it shouldn't be that much harder kmac
ah mean,,,, yer not already doin to much are ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.