2023 official Turkey Challenge Smack Talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Poults ? You think they were born this year ? A guy at work told me he found a nest full of eggs a week ago near me
OH NO NO MY BAD
I GUESS THIS IS WRONG TIME AH YEAR ALREADY TO SAY POULTS
I MEANT LAST YEARS. WE WENT TO GET TRACTOR AND BUSHHOG YESTERDAY FROM THE CLUB AND THERE WAS A BIG HEN AND 3 SMALL HENS.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Boy o Boy aren't yall a lively bunch of wanna be killers in here. About as lame as your season is going to be.::ke::stir::deadhorse:

sea trout

Boy o Boy aren't yall a lively bunch of wanna be killers in here. About as lame as your season is going to be.::ke::stir::deadhorse:
you nailed it!
Do you have a favorite turkey huntin chair?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
you nailed it!
Do you have a favorite turkey huntin chair?
I used the turkey lounger for several years but use the kickstand on my Alps vest nowadays. The wife uses the lounger when she goes. I like to run n gun so the lounger chair is a little much. When I hunt with Kmac I don't use anything since I usually have to be prepared to run on a seconds notice. :bounce:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I used the turkey lounger for several years but use the kickstand on my Alps vest nowadays. The wife uses the lounger when she goes. I like to run n gun so the lounger chair is a little much. When I hunt with Kmac I don't use anything since I usually have to be prepared to run on a seconds notice. :bounce:
Low boy chair would have u to high. Can’t slide under the briars with that thing.
BTW I liked your camo tennis shoes !:rofl:

sea trout

Alright I'm just gonna chuckle and not take y'all seriously and I think I'll kill more turkeys and live a longer life

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
BTW I liked your camo tennis shoes !:rofl:
You should.. I bought the pair you said were lighter and helped you jump barbed wire fences easier... I felt like they helped me retrieve those birds pretty quick... At least before that landowner was able to look out the window. :huh:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Alright I'm just gonna chuckle and not take y'all seriously and I think I'll kill more turkeys and live a longer life
You should come and hunt with us Chad. You will shoot more birds than ever. :bounce: .... Be sure and wear some tennis shoes. They help you run faster errr uhhh I mean you will be doing lots of walking.

sea trout

Waaaaaiiiiiiiiit a minute............
Are y'all runnin TO the birds???
Or runnin FROM the gamewardem!!!!!??????
Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Ohhhhh I'd hunt with y'all any day trust me! ANY DAY!!

Last edited:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’m not sure who made up the rules but some of you may want to read them again !4DFAD0B2-086A-4963-8D39-E5E9B1A5E40F.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Sure is a quiet bunch ! I hope y’all can kill a turkey

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
As the grand poopah kmac always says. I don't have any turkey. Nothing to talk about and nothing to shoot. Probably do lots of fishing this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.