Gut_Pile

Another fun one in the books. Already making plans for next year.

Started the year off in SC on youth day. Watched a buddies son kill a beautiful 5 bearded gobbler on the first morning.

1.jpg
2.jpg

A few days later we opened up here in the Low Country and I got to watch a buddy kill his biggest gobbler ever that sported 1 9/16 spurs. Two days later I was also able to kill a gobbler that came screaming up a beautiful bottom to 20 yards

3.jpg
4.jpg

Moved over to GA for a wet but exciting opening morning

5.jpg

The following Monday I made a quick lap at my club during my lunch break. I spotted this gobbler strutting in a road. I made a move on him and after a few yelps on a trumpet he was standing at 25 yards. Never even had time to put my camo pants or boots on

6.jpg

Made the move back to GA and was able to kill my limit in a few fun days down south. Also got to watch a buddy kill one as well.

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Then we went west with familiar company
10.jpg

Gut_Pile

....continued

11.jpg

While out west I was able to kill my 2nd bird of the trip with my late grandfathers Model 12 16ga. A highlight of my season for sure

12.jpg

Made a quick swing through Nebraska. Only bought one tag out there this year with the limited amount and was done rather quickly.

13.jpg

Made one last push to the North to end the season and it was worth the time and effort

14.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg

Thank God for turkey season

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Perfect spring!

Dupree

Solid work

deast1988

Awesome stuff, fantastic season.

Who builds that white tipped horn?

wvdawg

Staff member
Fantastic season!

Arrow3

Great season Will!

Gaswamp

time for you to get married have kids and settle down. LOL.:ROFLMAO: enjoy and congrats