22 LR. Walmart has a GOOD supply of Federal AUTOMATCH pretty cheap.

SC Hunter

It's always ran fine in all my autos, just not very accurate. I pick up a box for the kids on occasion.

Waiting on cci standards to hit 40 bucks a brick again, then I'll start buying again.
Same. I've got enough 22 ammo for now but it's almost low enough where I'm going to start buying again. My plan is to have enough ammo in every rifle caliber to give the kids a headache when I die. ??

Big7

The Oracle
Bought 1 more 325 pack of the Federal AUTOMATCH yesterday.

Reactions: Dub

ucfireman

I bought 2 bricks today. 0.06/rd. They had plenty.
The Winchester super X was 40.18/300=0.13/rd and18.83/222=0.08/rd. The bigger box was almost twice as much as the smaller box. For the same thing. I bet a lot of folks buy the bigger box thinking it has to be a better deal. NOPE.
Also bought 3 boxes of Federal 30/30. I'm good for the season now and probably the rest of my life.
Also had .243, and lots of .308 (in all weights and brands)

Big7

The Oracle
Yard man sent me a pic today.
He got 3 buckets of Thunderbolts (1400 pk) 80$ each.

He got 2 more boxes of the Federal AUTOMATCH.

He's supposed to let me buy a few.
I told him he could put some stuff in my controlled atmosphere storage unit.

FINALLY got back up to a decent stash since I lost a bazillion 22lr and some other stuff in a truck fire.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I bought 2 bricks today. 0.06/rd. They had plenty.
The Winchester super X was 40.18/300=0.13/rd and18.83/222=0.08/rd. The bigger box was almost twice as much as the smaller box. For the same thing. I bet a lot of folks buy the bigger box thinking it has to be a better deal. NOPE.
Also bought 3 boxes of Federal 30/30. I'm good for the season now and probably the rest of my life.
Also had .243, and lots of .308 (in all weights and brands)

Walmart?

ucfireman

Yep, I don't like them but will buy from them when they have what I want and price is right.
Will not buy from amazon though.

RNC

Both our local wallyworldz stopped selling anything but a few shotgun shellz :(
I got some tboltz from the Newnan wally at a good deal right before the axe fell.

Lucky for me my AR 22 pistol loves the rem tboltz ??