22 Mag recommendation

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
I would think long and hard about the Kel Tec PMR 30. The idea was great but the execution was poor on Kel Tec's end. Even in the new gen 2 "corrected" models. Don't get me wrong, it can be a great gun but you will have to tinker with it to get it to cycle correctly. Out of the box, it's pretty much a single action pistol. After magazine modification, an aftermarket set of recoil springs and a pretty drastic feed ramp polishing, I love mine. It only seems to like CCI Maxi Mag ammo. If you want something reliable out of the box, this gun is not for you I promise.

Must say, after all of the headache, I put a Vortex Viper on mine. Can put 30 inside of a ping pong ball sized circle at 25 yards. Dang nice little setup.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Check out some of the Uberti offerings..I got a few 22lr and mags. Nice guns

pdsniper

You must have got a defective one mine works flawlessly with any ammo I put in it and all my buddies that have them theirs work the same way but if don't want to use that you can always get a Ruger, they make a western style pistol with interchangeable cylinders so you can shoot 22 long rifle or mag and they are real accurate

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
You must have got a defective one mine works flawlessly with any ammo I put in it and all my buddies that have them theirs work the same way but if don't want to use that you can always get a Ruger, they make a western style pistol with interchangeable cylinders so you can shoot 22 long rifle or mag and they are real accurate

It's hit or miss with Kel Tec. And I'm not a fan of hit or miss with firearms. I've got it cycling flawlessly and love the gun but won't buy anything from Kel Tec again.