27/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Well, I missed another one. Was really looking forward to setting up a shot for my theme, but I waited until the last minute and then sick young'uns came before playin'.

And now we're on the down hill slide to the finish. I've really enjoyed the weeks I could participate in. Heck, I've enjoyed the ones I didn't get to shoot for.

And now for this week's theme. For me this one is a no brainer. The theme is:

CHRISTMAS

I know some folks don't celebrate Christmas and such so I'll remind everyone that the weekly theme is always "optional". If you prefer not to take and post a Christmas photo simply take and submit a photo of some sort, as long as it complies with the rules and family oriented nature of this forum. Just make sure your photo is taken within the time frame of this challenge thread, which I will include below, as usual...

Time frame for taking and submitting your photo is between the posting of this thread and next Monday at 8:00 PM. Photos taken outside that time frame are not eligible for submission to the challenge thread and will be removed. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

sgtgacop

Oh Christmas Tree

Took these on Tennessee vacation.

Attachments

• DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

toyota4x4h

One pic only but I do like them. Im sure its pretty up there this time of year!! Keep the christmas tree pic! And Browtine I should be able to join back up in this weeks challenge ive been slackin lately.

wvdawg

Staff member
May your Christmas

be blessed.

Attachments

• 011 copy (774 x 600).jpg
    011 copy (774 x 600).jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:

LOVEMYLABXS

JOY TO THE WORLD ::;

and a

MERRY CHRISTMAS :cheers:

Attachments

• wk27 DHRISTMAS.jpg
    wk27 DHRISTMAS.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 238

cornpile

Glory to him on high

777-7.jpg

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i was NOT gonna miss this week !!! me and angie worked hard on this shot with dixie !!!

Attachments

• CMF_9151 copy.jpg
    CMF_9151 copy.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 244

wvdawg

Staff member
Merry Christmas

Beautiful shots everyone!

carver

Fine shots guys,Merry Christmas

DSC01425-1-1.jpg

toyota4x4h

I tried some diffrent things with the shutter speed n whatnot to maybe get a good pic of our tree that shows the colors and only came up with one decent one lol. From my family to everyones on here..have a great CHRISTMAS! :D

IMG_5341.jpg

jicard3

Good looking shots everyone.

That light is hitting miss Dixie just right, I think it's great. I hope Santa was good to everyone! Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• Christmas Tree 009.JPG
    Christmas Tree 009.JPG
    237.9 KB · Views: 194

Browtine

Here's what my Christmas was all about this year. Aside from the real reason for the season of course... Just a snap taken while we were enjoyin' Santa's payload drop. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2533-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
    IMG_2533-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 186

carver

Those are some cute kids Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.