270 wsm

hcbadbob

ISO 270 wsm brass or ammo.. Lost all my ammo due theft.. Was able to recover my firearm but not the ammo.. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Jester896

Senior Clown
Sorry you aren't closer. I have a box of Winchester Silver Tips in 150gr I don't have to have. I may be able to stir up enough cases to get you a box....they may be mixed headstamp...I will look tonight.

ThatredneckguyJamie

I wouldn't buy anything from Green Acres, they are a local store here in Jacksonville that have been proven to have multiple people standing in line at local Academy stores to buy ammo and then sell it at triple prices.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I wouldn't buy anything from Green Acres, they are a local store here in Jacksonville that have been proven to have multiple people standing in line at local Academy stores to buy ammo and then sell it at triple prices.

And the one time I walked in there years ago, Gun Store Commando-ing was in full swing. Some young whistle-britches went to trying to tell me all about why what I was buying sucked and that I "needed" to rethink in favor of his suggestion...

I asked him pointedly about his experience level, and he started back pedaling.

Rubbed wrong, I kept my cash in my pocket and left, never to return.