270 WSM?

mhayes

It took me years to understand this. But once it was explained to me like I wasn’t 5 it hit me like a ton of bricks. The water hose has to be the best analogy I’ve heard though. When I did finally understand this it made zeroing a rifle a lot easier.

justus3131

Ammo is scarce so be mindful. Be prepared and order plenty extra, if you run out or leave home without it, you may be borrowing a gun to hunt. Great caliber to hunt deer with.

I looked into 270wsm ended up getting 300 weatherby and love it shot it for first time this past weekend and was dead on few inches high at 100 and still on at 420 to reach out and feel confident killing one , I did shoot 80.00 worth of bullets though only bad part but worth it

280 Man

Banned
I looked into 270wsm ended up getting 300 weatherby and love it shot it for first time this past weekend and was dead on few inches high at 100 and still on at 420 to reach out and feel confident killing one , I did shoot 80.00 worth of bullets though only bad part but worth it

80 dollars worth of ammo! Lawd have mercy! I couldn't afford to shoot that monster!

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
1. All bullets travel in an arc, falling from the start.

2. All sights, scope and iron, are above the bore.

3. Sights have to be adjusted to look DOWN, through that arc, and will intersect in two places.

It really is that simple.

Lead Poison

My Winchester 70 FWT shoots EXTREMELY well with my handloads.

Nosler 140 Accubond, RL-19 and Federal 215 primers!

I love the rifle and cartridge. For deer hunting, I really don't believe you can find any other cartridge that is appreciably better.