28/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Browtine

Ok, week 27 is about to wind down. Figured I'd go ahead and post this week's thread since I took some medicine that makes me sleepy and I'll probably be out before 8:00. So tired of bein' sick!

Anyway, this week's theme will be based on the weather we've been having. Too bad most of the white stuff will be gone by the time most of us get to shoot. And no cheating and posting shots you took over the weekend! ::ke:

This week's theme is:

COLD

Now, get out there in it and get a pic that "says" cold. Oh, and have fun! :bounce:

Time frame for taking and submitting your photo is between the posting of this thread and next Monday at 8:00 PM. Photos taken outside that time frame are not eligible for submission to the challenge thread and will be removed. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Niner

Sonofagun Dawg....I took a very similar pic last night but didn't post it....needed to do some cropping and stuff.

I guess great minds think alike! I'll think on something else and see what I can come up with.

12/29/10, A fresh blanket of snow at our house. :fine:

Attachments

wvdawg

Staff member
Sonofagun Dawg....I took a very similar pic last night but didn't post it....needed to do some cropping and stuff.

I guess great minds think alike! I'll think on something else and see what I can come up with.
Well - post it up - we'll have a party!:cheers:

wvdawg

Staff member
Good shots ya'll.
Cheers Niner - Happy New Year!

Well F1 once again great minds think alike :cheers:

Driving home the other day it was Pretty but it also was Pretty COLD

Attachments

carver

Well I didn't want too be left out,so here's cold to me.

Thread starter #16

Browtine

Great shots ya'll. I done missed another one...

Status
Not open for further replies.