28 Clemson Footballers COVID Confirmed

Dean

I know it would be a "conspiracy" theory...but think about "helping" your team, the entire team, develop a herd immunity to COVID by exposure to someone that has tested positive...… get'em all exposed now before the season: no way, no how could you convince me that these intense, leave no stone unturned college coach's haven't considered intentionally exposing as many players now as possible...

westcobbdog

We should also remember that most younger people infected show almost no symptoms or aren’t dramatically effected.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
98.5% recovery rate... They’ll be fine.

How many were hospitalized? None. Majority were a systematic...

Let them play ball.

TinKnocker

I know it would be a "conspiracy" theory...but think about "helping" your team, the entire team, develop a herd immunity to COVID by exposure to someone that has tested positive...… get'em all exposed now before the season: no way, no how could you convince me that these intense, leave no stone unturned college coach's haven't considered intentionally exposing as many players now as possible...
If I am a player I am totally down for the idea. The statistical likelihood of dying from Covid as an elite athlete is astronomical. Probably better chance of hitting the lottery.

Contract it now instead of the week before a conference championship or CFB playoff game.