3 “Feathers Flying “

sea trout

WOW yeah fine group of turkey killers here. Gonna be tough to beat!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Glad to be teamed up with you guys , I’m sure our Ohio State fan will be along shortly . Where y’all hunt ? I’m mostly in Troup and got a new place in Heard co and planning on hunting Quitman co a few times during the week , good luck to us !

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I’ll be at my lease opening weekend in Johnson county probably. I will be starting a job on a piece of property next week that has birds. It’s down the road from the property I had some luck on last year. It’s in Walton county

antharper

Staff member
Yes you did , some nice birds to ! You planned that job just right ! Glad to have y’all ! Do y’all want a team name ? If so I’m good with anything “Lucky #3” is about all I can come up with

antharper

Staff member
They was gobbling in Troup co this morning , listened to 3 gobble good for a hour . If y’all want to do a group text so we can keep up during the season my number is 706-616-8579 ,Ant . And any requests for a team name . Bmoss said he is ready to set back and watch the feathers fly . What about “Feathers Flying “

Thread starter #17

kmckinnie

Useles Moderator
Staff member
They was gobbling in Troup co this morning , listened to 3 gobble good for a hour . If y’all want to do a group text so we can keep up during the season my number is 706-616-8579 ,Ant . And any requests for a team name . Bmoss said he is ready to set back and watch the feathers fly . What about “Feathers Flying “
My guess is u can edit your own team name. 🤣

Would the state allow me to go ahead and use three years worth of tags so that I can just singlehandedly beat y’all this year? Let me know. Thanks!