3 “Feathers Flying “

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
WOW yeah fine group of turkey killers here. Gonna be tough to beat!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Glad to be teamed up with you guys , I’m sure our Ohio State fan will be along shortly . Where y’all hunt ? I’m mostly in Troup and got a new place in Heard co and planning on hunting Quitman co a few times during the week , good luck to us !

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I’ll be at my lease opening weekend in Johnson county probably. I will be starting a job on a piece of property next week that has birds. It’s down the road from the property I had some luck on last year. It’s in Walton county

antharper

Staff member
Yes you did , some nice birds to ! You planned that job just right ! Glad to have y’all ! Do y’all want a team name ? If so I’m good with anything “Lucky #3” is about all I can come up with

bmoss

Got my 410 done last night hope to get my first bird with it this year. Tryed last year to get one with it gave up and broke out the 12 gauge. Hopefully I can brake the curse this year.

Attachments

• E356A1B3-8D3F-47B7-A29E-25BC84B47662.jpeg
    E356A1B3-8D3F-47B7-A29E-25BC84B47662.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 5

antharper

Staff member
They was gobbling in Troup co this morning , listened to 3 gobble good for a hour . If y’all want to do a group text so we can keep up during the season my number is 706-616-8579 ,Ant . And any requests for a team name . Bmoss said he is ready to set back and watch the feathers fly . What about “Feathers Flying “

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
They was gobbling in Troup co this morning , listened to 3 gobble good for a hour . If y’all want to do a group text so we can keep up during the season my number is 706-616-8579 ,Ant . And any requests for a team name . Bmoss said he is ready to set back and watch the feathers fly . What about “Feathers Flying “
My guess is u can edit your own team name. ?

buckpasser

Would the state allow me to go ahead and use three years worth of tags so that I can just singlehandedly beat y’all this year? Let me know. Thanks!