3 pigs

bigreddwon

I took a pair of guys hunting tonight named Scott n Scott . I was nervous as heck. Scott is a paraplegic and my vehicle isn't set up for a wheelchair. I had not taken anyone in a wheelchair hunting and I knew it was going to present some challenges. We hunted pastures with fairly hard pact surface and he was able to get everywhere we found hogs..SO QUIET TOO! Scott was awesome, made me feel at ease right away. My biggest fear was I wasn't going to get him a 'good' hunt. His mobility over sandy and tore up ground was amazing.

First field we had 3 groups of hogs spread out over an area about as big as a few football fields. We picked a group of about 23 and moved to about 60 yards, they were slowly feeding towards us.

A yote spooked them and they headed to the woods. 4 shots rang out and two solid 'THWUMPS",Texas heart shots.

We got on a single boar at about 11 and they fired once each and hit within 2 inches of each other, 120lb boar. Great night.

Attachments

• IMG_0173 (640x493).jpg
    IMG_0173 (640x493).jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0174 (640x435).jpg
    IMG_0174 (640x435).jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 353

georgia_home

Good work fellas!

bigreddwon

Gotta figure out a way to use some sort of weapon holder/bipod/mono pod that is fixed to the chair temporarily.

nkbigdog

Now this is what I like to see!! Congrats:fine:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member