30/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Week 30 is upon us. I think the weather has provided us a no-brainer for a theme this week. We're going with...

WINTER

Looks like we might have at least a couple of good days to catch this stuff before it's gone. Let's get out there and take some photos of this beautiful winter weather!!!

And now for the rules... again.

Time frame for taking and submitting your photo is between the posting of this thread and next Monday at 8:00 PM. Photos taken outside that time frame are not eligible for submission to the challenge thread and will be removed. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Woodie

9pm shadows

just came in from playing with the 55mm 2.8 trying to catch the street light shadows cast on the winter snow.With a tripod this time

Attachments

• evening light.jpg
    evening light.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 334

Browtine

Awesome Lee!!!

LOVEMYLABXS

Once again Lee ya done GOOD a hard tool to use in good weather and a fiting pic of a hard working tool takin it eay in the WINTER :cool:

carver

Good shot of days gone by Lee.Ok I'll stay on that theme.
DSC01590.jpg

Lee Woodie

I like this theme. Both shots are great.

Well Jerry we may be like this old equipment not used any more but we still stand ready to be used again.And from the blind person perspective don't look bad either

carver

Great shot Fortenberry,That was a high tech machine back in the day.

Niner

We didn't get much snow down this way....just sleet and ice. :(

Gonna have to thaw the ol' boy out before I can do any more grillin'.

Attachments

• IcyWeber.JPG
    IcyWeber.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 332

LOVEMYLABXS

We added a touch of new snow last night to what we already had but the old stuff had melted some and then froze so now things are real slick under the fresh stuff :rofl:

Attachments

• DSC_0043 copy.jpg
    DSC_0043 copy.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 313

Niner

Pile, my daughter recently moved to Louisville....she says that's a pretty common site up thar these days. :D

wvdawg

Staff member
Winter also means basketball

Spent a few days over at UGA this week. My room overlooked Stegeman Coliseum, so here is my WINTER theme submission. Snow and sports venue in one shot.

Attachments

• 009 copy (800 x 533).jpg
    009 copy (800 x 533).jpg
    170 KB · Views: 236

carver

Great shots so far,lets see some more

kc6bsm

Winter melt down!

Attachments

• 102_5863copy.JPG
    102_5863copy.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 213

HALOJmpr

I've missed a few with everything going on and now trying to get some duck hunting in. I remembered to take my camera in the truck .... I'm not brave enough to take it in the kayak ... even in a dry bag.

This is Wacissa Springs on a 20 degree morning. the water stay 65-70 degrees. On really cold mornings I can hardly see to paddle down the river to hunt because of the fog/steam on the water. And to top it off the warm water keeps the gators active year round ... they grow fast eating all year.

Gotta be a little crazy to stand waist deep in gator infested waters in 20 degrees just to shoot a duck.

Attachments

• Wacissa Winter.jpg
    Wacissa Winter.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 228
Status
Not open for further replies.