.308 scope recommendation(low budget friendly)

sleepr71

Forgot about Meopta. I have one of those also…and I agree,they are very,very,good scopes for the price. I’d say better lenses than mid range Burris,Vortex,and have even clarity with Leupold VX-3,but has more bells & whistles,for same price.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Dang y’all! Thanks for chiming in! I’ve read the scopes 101 sticky thread more than once. I’ve been doing a lot of window shopping, but y’all definitely gave me a few that I had not considered……but that’s why I asked!

Robert28

Rumor has it that the Crimson Trace line of scopes are former Nikon models, updated and carried on after Nikon left the market.

I’ve not tried one.

Occasionally you will find Trijicon models on sale. I can attest to the excellent quality of these.
I didn’t know that. Definitely interesting! I always thought it was maybe Sig since they ended up making the Buckmasters scopes after Nikon. But CT makes sense!

thumper523

I bought the Burris Fullfield IV for my 30-06. It has the heavy duplex for my old eyes. I can see really well at low light too.

drhunter1

I didn’t know that. Definitely interesting! I always thought it was maybe Sig since they ended up making the Buckmasters scopes after Nikon. But CT makes sense!
I bought a Sig buckmaster and it’s pretty good for the price. PSA had them for 130 bucks and it came with solid vortex mount free of charge. Got no complaints

Robert28

I bought an Sig buckmaster and it’s pretty good for the price. PSA had them for 130 bucks and it came with solid vortex mount free of charge. Got no complaints
Yeah they’re a very good scope from what I’ve read and heard from others. I honestly don’t know how they sell them at the price they do.