#329 of Driveler's Drivelin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Good evening evabody.
Decided at 230 to just go ahead a pressure wash my driveway this afternoon.The misses was happy when she saw it.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Started raining as I was pulling my truck in the drive.Good shower for about 15 minutes down to a slow drizzle.My garden is happy.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good evening evabody.
Decided at 230 to just go ahead a pressure wash my driveway this afternoon.The misses was happy when she saw it.

I need to do my little sidewalk in the front yard and around to the patio.

Probably blind me afterward. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Finally saw Outdoor Bleach @ Home Depot today and grabbed a couple bottles.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
You should try to find patio paver supplies.

What's up with that?

Everybody and their brother were so bored during the Covid lockdown they all laid down Patios , or enlargened the ones they had?

:rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Actually, I could see that happening.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
You could find pavers.It's the base,leveling sand and edge that I have had issues finding.Had to drive from Snellville to Monroe to pick some up to finish a job.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
You could find pavers.It's the base,leveling sand and edge that I have had issues finding.Had to drive from Snellville to Monroe to pick some up to finish a job.

Wow....

Exactly correct.

Makes sense after I thought about for a minit....

I wasn't laying pavers, but I was doing all kinds of stuff out of pure boredom also.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Although most of what I was doing needed it anyway....

Core Lokt

You sho do stay busy C.

I admire that in a man. I really do. I'll give you my address and show you around.

Thanks!

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Nice steady light rain here for a couple hours this afternoon. Every got watered good.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning

Envious of those who got a rain shower yesterday. I am needing a good one not the drizzle I got on Tuesday.

Ah now is the time for.

time.jpeg

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning GOBBLIN.

Cows and flat rocks kept visiting my neighborhood during the night unfortunately. :banginghe

I found out that Lincoln County, where I have a boatload of trail cameras, had over 7" of rain during a 36 hour period beginning on Tuesday and it flooded the major highway from Lincolnton to Augusta and this highway was closed to all traffic because of this. This has never happened before. I am glad that most of my cameras are located at least a few feet off of the ground.

Thanks for the coffee as I do need some this morning. I've got to be at the automotive repair place this morning at 7 AM to get my brakes worked on today as I need to have my tires balanced, everything on the brake system such as the front disc, rear drums and shoes etc to be checked and turned/replaced as necessary. I've been putting this off for too long now. I am going to leave it with them all day so I won't be able to be gallivanting all over the place today.

I hope that all of the Driveler Nation members will have a good day today and stay out of trouble in the process. :cheers:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Morning folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.