#331 Drivelers Are as Good Once as They Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Bluebird skies again, we got about a 10 minute shower yesterday. Still nothing measurable on the rain gauge.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Two American kids doing the best that they can........
Oh yea life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone.

I love John Cougar Mellencamp .

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Them protesters know better than to come to Winder, Ga. :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Play Ball!

116002209_10220037671965082_1611799624908136716_o.jpg

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
One of my sons teaches school at County Line.
That's a good school. The old County line is now the alternative school I think. Not sure where the new County Line is:huh: We live right in downtown.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Drama in da parking lot. A car full of real dark skinned folks pulled over. Looked like they were getting a ticket??? Then another police comes in and the 1 police handcuffs one the the girls and puts her int his car. Other police makes the rest of em get out and proceeds to search the car. Aint neva seen nobody handcuffed before. :eek::eek: I'm thinking it was drug related:huh::huh:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Drama in da parking lot. A car full of real dark skinned folks pulled over. Looked like they were getting a ticket??? Then another police comes in and the 1 police handcuffs one the the girls and puts her int his car. Other police makes the rest of em get out and proceeds to search the car. Aint neva seen nobody handcuffed before. :eek::eek: I'm thinking it was drug related:huh::huh:

Aren't you glad you didn't get off at 1 and miss all the excitement?

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Aren't you glad you didn't get off at 1 and miss all the excitement?
You know it! :banana::banana: Now there's a 3rd police there. I'm guess they found something in the car and they all got arrested. :banana:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
You know it! :banana::banana: Now there's a 3rd police there. I'm guess they found something in the car and they all got arrested. :banana:

Must not be any other excitement happening.

Hopefully they don't have the parking lot exit blocked in 20 minutes.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Must not be any other excitement happening.

Hopefully they don't have the parking lot exit blocked in 20 minutes.
We got two exits and one cut thru to Hawthorne(that how I go) they are right in front of the cut thru, but I can go around or just out the front.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Afternoon, dang this humidity and heat.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Bluebird skies again, we got about a 10 minute shower yesterday. Still nothing measurable on the rain gauge.

You may need to expectorate in the rain gauge to prime it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You may need to expectorate in the rain gauge to prime it.

You may be right, sprinklers are going to have to come on, yards looking stressed again.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
We got two exits and one cut thru to Hawthorne(that how I go) they are right in front of the cut thru, but I can go around or just out the front.
You need to walk out there and tell the police to go ahead and take them to jail so you can get home to Mr.H22

Status
Not open for further replies.