#332 Drivelers Midnight Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I ain't looked scrawny since '92 and I weighed 180lbs.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning........

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to all of you members of the Driveler Nation.

Batbro, tell the truth now...........Whoever the heck smacked you in your left eye the night before this photo was taken got in a pretty good punch !!! :huh:

I also noticed that both you and your friend had two different colored legs too and it was odd that both of you had really darker colored left legs. The sunshine does strange things to you sometimes. :pop:

I hope that all of you will have a good day and pass it on. I am going to ride up to the country this morning and check on things and also pay my friend for bush-hogging my property last week.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
pretty good punch !!!
Yeah..IF I remember it was either the rum "punch" or that gal at Cheeta 3.. or both. The whole night's still a blur, we had a limo and hit 2,3...10 shoe clubs, then ended up picking up the wives (and wife to be) from their "very lame" bachelorette party and watching the sun rise over "Toona" at Red Top Mtn. of all places.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Cows on a flat rock here.

@EAGLE EYE 444 best of luck dodging rain today.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Stamp Creek got stocked yesterday. Bat we ought to get us a magnetic sign that says ICE and put on your white van. Bet we’d have that fishing hole to ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.