35/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Ok, here's another theme from Mike aka LOVEMYLABXS. Thanks again Mike for everything.

DOWN THE ROAD

Get a view of a road from an interesting angle. Don't get ran over! :D

And the rules...

LOVEMYLABXS

Once again Rebecca and I got to spend some time together so we decided to cruise UP and DOWN the road looking for a shot for this weeks CHALLENGE :biggrin2: Here's mine

Attachments

• wk35 Down the road.jpg
    wk35 Down the road.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 214

cornpile

Rocky road

55.jpg

wvdawg

Staff member
Shady lane

on a sunny afternoon.

Attachments

• 016 copy (400 x 600).jpg
    016 copy (400 x 600).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 181

LOVEMYLABXS

CP and WV I swear both of those look like paintings you'd see hangin on a wall in a gallery somewhere :cool: Guys those are both COOL shots :clap:

wvdawg

Staff member
Thanks Mike - would you believe that I actually shot that out the side window while driving by (auto action setting) and then cropped it out?:biggrin2:

LOVEMYLABXS

Thanks Mike - would you believe that I actually shot that out the side window while driving by (auto action setting) and then cropped it out?:biggrin2:

And you guys pick on me about drivin and shootin at the same time ::ke::rofl: Rebecca has one she took yesterday while we driving around I hope she'll post up not a CHALLENGE shot but a cool shot just the same :D

SWEET shot Dennis :cool:

kc6bsm

I have a 15 mile drive to work and this is part of it. Some of my drive is gravel, some of it paved. This part used to be gravel.

Attachments

• 102_6003.JPG
    102_6003.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 159

Browtine

I have a 15 mile drive to work and this is part of it. Some of my drive is gravel, some of it paved. This part used to be gravel.

AWESOME shot!!! :cool:

carver

All day ,everyday

004-23.jpg

Browtine

Reminds me of a couple of roads I used to patrol in our county. I love places like that! I'd take my lunch and park at spots like that to eat. Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.