.35 Remington

ucfireman

So I usually shoot .35 rem from Remington in 150gr Corlokt. Have shot 200gr too with little difference.
Have not been able to find any but have found some Federal
Federal 35 Rem 200Gr SPRN POWER SHOK 35A
so my question is has anyone used these and have any thought?

pacecars

I have used the Coreloks and the Federal Power Shocks out of a Marlin 336, Remington 141 and a T/C Contender. They both shot well and killed deer

35 is a back breaker never shot anything but a 200 grain corlok . Had a 336 and a 760

SC Hunter

When I had a 35 any time I saw ammo for it I'd pick up 2 boxes if possible. When I traded it off, which I shouldn't have done, I gave the young man 5 boxes to go with it. I sold the rest of it to a guy that had 8 different 35 Remington rifles. I had no idea how much 35 ammo I had ?? 30 some odd boxes may have been a little excessive. I wish I had it still I'd be able to buy a new Benelli. ?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
So I usually shoot .35 rem from Remington in 150gr Corlokt. Have shot 200gr too with little difference.
Have not been able to find any but have found some Federal
Federal 35 Rem 200Gr SPRN POWER SHOK 35A
so my question is has anyone used these and have any thought?

Is this online?

rosewood

I wish I had bought a 35 years ago. For around the woods they are really a hammer on deer from what I have seen.
I picked up a CVA Hunter single shot in 35 rem from Academy a few years back. It has become my favorite hunting rifle. If my range is inside 150, that is what I tote. Not to mention it shoots MOA with handloads.

Rosewood

GregoryB.

I have a TC Contender in 35 Rem. It shoots 200 gr Coee Lokts well. I need to locate some bullets and reload for it. Have several boxes of brass for it. Haven't seen any ammo on the shelf lately.

rosewood

I have a TC Contender in 35 Rem. It shoots 200 gr Coee Lokts well. I need to locate some bullets and reload for it. Have several boxes of brass for it. Haven't seen any ammo on the shelf lately.
I have the 14" barrel, but haven't mounted and shot it in years. Need to break it out.

rosewood

For those of u that already reload, the 35 is super easy if u can get your hands on dies. If u don't, primers and powders are a nightmare to find right now. Bad time to get into reloading.

Rosewood

menhadenman

For those of u that already reload, the 35 is super easy if u can get your hands on dies. If u don't, primers and powders are a nightmare to find right now. Bad time to get into reloading.

Rosewood
What powder are you using? I’d like to reload because my Marlin 336 is a deer slayer with many memories.

rosewood

What powder are you using? I’d like to reload because my Marlin 336 is a deer slayer with many memories.
H4198 is what I settled on.

JeffinPTC

My LGS has. Call for hours and to buy wo the bid.

https://www.gunauction.com/buy/17172025

Smallwood, Sandy
72 Appaloosa Way
Sharpsburg, GA 30277
Bus: (770) 253-9752
Email: sandy47@charter.net

20210911111519-8838.jpg

Never shot the federal load but I’ve heard good things about it. I’m partial to the hornady lever evolution load for a factory load. For a hand load I like the Speer 180 grain fn with a healthy charge of h335.

Latest posts