38/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

I missed yet another one and really had a great barn for that theme, too! Oh well, life goes on I guess.

This week's theme is:

OLD TRUCKS

Let's define "old" as pre-1980... It can be a nice restored truck, or a rough, rusting away truck. Just find a truck 1979 or older and get a shot. Besides old barns, old trucks are my second favorite thing to find/see. :D

Remember, your shot has to be taken during this weeks challenge time frame (between now and next Monday @ 8:00 PM). No old photos from your archives. Also, see the rest of the rules HERE.

Crickett

Little Lady
Hey now 1979 ain't old!:crazy:

BTW...if you need me to remind you on how to turn your camera on shoot me a PM!::ke::p:bounce:

stev

Banned
The 47 chevrolet
DSC_1692-1.jpg

Lee Woodie

Sweet Stev do you drive it much

wvdawg

Staff member
That is a clean lookin' Chevy! Good one!

Browtine

Hey now 1979 ain't old!:crazy:

BTW...if you need me to remind you on how to turn your camera on shoot me a PM!::ke::p:bounce:

Maybe you could remind me where it is to begin with... :O

LOVEMYLABXS

The 47 chevrolet
DSC_1692-1.jpg

Nice shot of a COOL lookin truck stev :cool:
Does this count :rofl: I made this for my 3 year old nephew

Well it looks older then an 80 to me :rofl: NIce job on the shot and the makin of it :fine:
Maybe you could remind me where it is to begin with... :O

Chris just go to the last place you'd look it'll save ya some time :biggrin2: Everybody know it's always in the last place you look for it :rofl:

Still lookin for my shot even though I got the old 70 ford I've used it before so I need a different target :biggrin3:

Browtine

You mean you've lost both of them?:whip:

Nah, I sold the 40D. I know where the other one is, but haven't even taken it out in so long it's pathetic. The side portrait thing has flopped. Everyone wanted the free stuff, but didn't want to BUY anything. Can't stay in business like that. Maybe bad timing. Maybe something will work out later on with it... :huh:

Crickett

Little Lady
Nah, I sold the 40D. I know where the other one is, but haven't even taken it out in so long it's pathetic. The side portrait thing has flopped. Everyone wanted the free stuff, but didn't want to BUY anything. Can't stay in business like that. Maybe bad timing. Maybe something will work out later on with it... :huh:

I'm just giving you a hard time you know that. :D I didn't know you sold the 40D. Maybe you will get a chance to get the other one out & get a shot for this weeks challenge.

Browtine

I'm just giving you a hard time you know that. :D I didn't know you sold the 40D. Maybe you will get a chance to get the other one out & get a shot for this weeks challenge.

Hope so. Got a good truck in mind. ;)

LOVEMYLABXS

Wow this post had slid way down the list so figured I'd better get out and do a bit of MUSHIN and bring it back up to the top (well at least for a while ;)) I found 2 old trucks not sure of their age but sure they meet the requirements and picked this one as my best shot.

Attachments

• wk38 old truck.jpg
    wk38 old truck.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 131

carver

'49 Studebaker

002-28.jpg

wvdawg

Staff member
Old blue Ford

Attachments

• 005 copy (600 x 400).jpg