380 ammo deal

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
That is a phenomenal price

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

rosewood

I don't have personal experience, but a buddy of mine bought the MHP 9mm I think and had issues with it (Feeding I think). Said he has tried to reach out to Norma and can't contact them. Won't answer phone or respond to emails. Your mileage may vary.

May want to try a box 1st and make sure it works well for your. There could be a reason it is selling so cheap.

Rosewood

transfixer

I don't have personal experience, but a buddy of mine bought the MHP 9mm I think and had issues with it (Feeding I think). Said he has tried to reach out to Norma and can't contact them. Won't answer phone or respond to emails. Your mileage may vary.

May want to try a box 1st and make sure it works well for your. There could be a reason it is selling so cheap.

Rosewood

Looking at the bullet profile there might be issues with feeding in some guns, to me they look and appear similar to the Liberty Civil defense rounds, but with a less open tip , all my 9mils will feed anything I've ever fed them, so I don't anticipate a problem really, it may be they didn't sell as expected because of the popularity of Hornady xtp's and Federal HST's, which are my first choice, I actually have never seen the MHP rounds before seeing this special , didn't know they even existed , so their marketing was probably lacking as well