39/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Great trucks posted in week 38! Loved those big ol' work trucks! Heck, I loved 'em all!

Ok, this week's theme is:

INSECTS

Find a bug and chase it around with your camera until you get a shot to share! :D

And the rules... HERE

bslatton

grammostola rosea. thought i would get this guy out and let him explore a bit. i know technically hes not an insect, but close enough.

l-1.jpg

Browtine

Cool shot. We will go ahead and include spiders, much to Crickett's dismay. :D

grammostola rosea. thought i would get this guy out and let him explore a bit. i know technically hes not an insect, but close enough.

l-1.jpg

wvdawg

Staff member
Getting ready for the picnic!

Attachments

• 038 copy (800 x 531).jpg
    038 copy (800 x 531).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 215

Crickett

Little Lady
Spiders are not insects!:smash: For some reason I had a feeling somebody was going to post one though. That's ok! I'll just scroll really slow & cover my sceen as needed. I will admit the 1st shot caught me by surprise.:eek::eek: I will search for an insect tomorrow.

LOVEMYLABXS

I was afraid that INSECTS would come up for the CHALLENGE before it warmed up enough up here for many to come out. But I got lucky and this one showed up to model for me. I heard a lot of professional photographers try to pickup their models after the shoot so that's what I did. Unforutnally I applied a bit to much pressure with the pliers when I tried to pick it up :cry: There will be a cremation at the next trash burning. Feel free to join in at the Brown Burn Barrel Crematorium for the service. We request that in honor of my model that you wear a

YELLOW JACKET :cool::D

Attachments

• wk39 Insect.jpg
    wk39 Insect.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 198

boarhunt-r

buzzing around

shot this guy flying around outside today

Attachments

• bumble bee in flight.jpg
    bumble bee in flight.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 176