3D fun / preseason shoot at Charlie elliot

riskyb

Anybody intrested in going to shoot at the range on Charlie Elliot next Sunday aug 1 while it’s cool outside or sat evening July 31

Dudley Do-Wrong

Anybody intrested in going to shoot at the range on Charlie Elliot next Sunday aug 1 while it’s cool outside or sat evening July 31
Where is this?

Dudley Do-Wrong

Been looking for a different place to shoot, need to see how far it is from Warner Robins

deast1988

I’ve shot with you before let me know when you iron it out!

Dudley Do-Wrong

I’ve shot with you before let me know when you iron it out!
You have????

I may be able to get away Sunday morning; I would enjoy shooting somewhere different.

I went on the website, said part of the 3d course is closed

riskyb

I will try to drive out one day this week to check it out If all good what works best for you guys sat evening or try Sunday am before forecasted rain??

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I need to get out and shoot. I’m only 30 minutes or so away. Let me know when you settle on a day and time. I’ll try to make it if y’all don’t mind shooting with an old yankee

Dudley Do-Wrong

I am supposed to go with a member on my new hunting club on Saturday.

This is Clybel WMA????

riskyb

I need to get out and shoot. I’m only 30 minutes or so away. Let me know when you settle on a day and time. I’ll try to make it if y’all don’t mind shooting with an old yankee

Absolutely don’t mind I’m going to try and narrow down tomorrow evening once I get a look at the weather again

riskyb

Just got off the phone with the ranger station and he said most targets should be available to shoot there might be a small handful to skip bc of lake draining and equipment but to come on and have at it and no knowledge of roadwork from hwy 11 to range weather looking like sat and Sunday morning should be cool weather y’all pitch in a day and time and let’s get her nailed down

Dudley Do-Wrong

Just got off the phone with the ranger station and he said most targets should be available to shoot there might be a small handful to skip bc of lake draining and equipment but to come on and have at it and no knowledge of roadwork from hwy 11 to range weather looking like sat and Sunday morning should be cool weather y’all pitch in a day and time and let’s get her nailed down
My drive will be about 1.5 hrs. Just got a new bow but need sight tapes

Dudley Do-Wrong

Will I be shooting alone?

Fishin & Hunting

Might make it. Not sure now.