3rd Annual Georgia Marked Trail Shoot April 26 Postponed Again!

red1691

New Date April 26th as long as we can keep the Covid-19 at bay. Come Give it a try, the most fun you can have with friends while shooting your Bow!
More info. on our facebook page, other info. on our website www.ogeecheebowmen.com If you have shot the Marked Trail Shoot before let us and others know what you thought. Hope we can get this pulled off and hope to see you there.

Apr26

3rd Annual Georgia Marked Trail Shoot
Sun 8 AM · L Scott Stell Community Park · Savanna

Last edited:

red1691

Ogeechee Bowmen
We still wish this coming weekend we hadn’t needed to postpone the Safari...but we’re gonna be optimistic! Will it into existence with us....April 26th! Till then get some practice in and take a look at the dot on the 3 yard target! (2 cm dot.)
Pro tip: It won’t be the same as your 20 ?

red1691

Tony Millsap shared a post.

Ogeechee Bowmen3rd Annual Georgia Marked Trail Shoot

I really hate to inform everyone...Due to the extension of the Governors shelter in place and social distancing orders; we will be postponing the shoot again from April 26th to May 17th.
I want to thank everyone who is still wanting to support the event and I hope that you will still come enjoy it with the club. We’re really looking forward to it; and we hope that you are too.
Stay safe and healthy, wash your hands!! Let’s all hope for some good weather when this is over...cause I don’t know about you but I want to get out and shoot!
Thanks