4/14 - Great day out on Lanier with Jeff Blair

FMBear

My buddy Mike and I had a great day out with Jeff Blair on Lanier today. The rain moved through early and the fish were on! Biggest of the day was 14.5 lbs.

Thanks again for another great day out, Jeff!!

Attachments

• Lanier Striper 1.jpg
    Lanier Striper 1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 890
  • Lanier Striper 2.jpg
    Lanier Striper 2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 939
  • Lanier Spot Mike.jpg
    Lanier Spot Mike.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 931
  • Lanier Striper 3.jpg
    Lanier Striper 3.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 892
  • Lanier Striper 4.jpg
    Lanier Striper 4.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 924
  • Lanier Striper 5.jpg
    Lanier Striper 5.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 933
  • Lanier Striper 6.jpg
    Lanier Striper 6.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 926
  • Lanier Striper 7.jpg
    Lanier Striper 7.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 932

The mtn man

I went with Jeff yesterday, Jeff don't disappoint , I been with fishing guides before and caught fish, Jeff is a great guide and a great person. I will be going back with him as soon as I can.

athensbass

I fished with Jeff Blair on Lanier last September and boy does he put you on the fish. I am glad you had similar success with Jeff. I enjoy his Facebook updates on Lanier, which occur frequently. Congrats on a great day of fishing.

Ahab

Congratulations on a fine outing Fred, Jeff is on a different level of fishing.

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
who is this jeff blair? looking to do something like this with my son for his birthday. anyone have info? link to fb page? i couldn't find it

Ahab

Facebook search "Lake Lanier fishing guides"

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
i just talked to mr. blair. I was thinking about doing this for my fathers bday first of june. and taking my 2 kids. 7 and 9 yrs old. For those of you that has went with him do you think this would be a good idea or too much for the kids? I know its 5 hrs which of course i could cut it short if it got exhausting but can i have some folks opinion on if this would be a good bday present and be ok for the kids? pretty excited about it

thanks

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
i just talked to mr. blair. I was thinking about doing this for my fathers bday first of june. and taking my 2 kids. 7 and 9 yrs old. For those of you that has went with him do you think this would be a good idea or too much for the kids? I know its 5 hrs which of course i could cut it short if it got exhausting but can i have some folks opinion on if this would be a good bday present and be ok for the kids? pretty excited about it

thanks

Never fished with him. You may want to ask him but if your boys are into fishin like mine was at that age it will probably be a trip they'd never forget. My boys are grown now and we don't get to many trips these days. Do it while you can and good luck

The mtn man

thanks

I took my 16 year old son and my daughters are 13 and 14, my girls never really cared for fishing , but had a good time on Jeff's boat, he has a perfect setup for kids, they won't be cramped, and have plenty of room in the front to stay out of Jeff's way while he's working, if your kids are not A.D.D they should be fine.

Worley

Jeff

Jeff, Kids, and fishing go together well...I see him from time to time on the water pleasure fishing with kids...u know he likes it when on his free time he has kids with em...U will be spot on for a steady trip in June as well...

joehughes1965

That is awesome Fred! I thought that was you on Jeff's Facebook post. :cheers: