400 ac Greene co club needs 2 members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchp

I am very interested and would like more info please If you still have openings. My number is 3214464021 Mitch thanks

redtick

400 ac club in Greene co needs 2 members. Dues are $550 per membership. Camp area with power. Membership covers spouse and kids for the entire year. Wide variety of land with a creek running the full length of the property. Lots of hardwoods, some pines, some pasture. Send me a message for more info. Thanks,
Brandon
If you have openings for the 2019 season I would like to see property.

400 ac club in Greene co needs 2 members. Dues are $550 per membership. Camp area with power. Membership covers spouse and kids for the entire year. Wide variety of land with a creek running the full length of the property. Lots of hardwoods, some pines, some pasture. Send me a message for more info. Thanks,
Brandon

interested in 2019/2020 membership if available . Father, son (12yrs).. ethical hunters looking to hunt but not trying to kill everything that walks... Also wondering if yall have some pigs?? if we fit the bill then please respond...

Interested in your club for the 2019 2020 season and beyond please message me at 941-650-7731 if you have openings for the upcoming season ,thanks.

Brandon
Do you still need member?

Interested in 2019-2020 season... You got openings????

Brandon

Michael Fields

Brandon

Hi IM Michael Fields would like to Join club live in Acworth Ga 470-225-0232 contact me at your convenience

Xxmine123

Brandon
Hi there if you still have a opening contact me at 770-861-6780. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.