400 ac Greene co club needs members

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmhayes

400 ac between Siloam and Union Point close to I-20. Great land, creek runs through middle of property, lots of hardwoods, small stand of pines, some pasture. Lots of deer and turkey. $450 per member. Camp area with power. PM me for more information. I will be available to show the property this weekend.

bmhayes

None that we have seen. I have seen tracks and I know that there are some just down the road.

apkorda

interesting in viewing Sunday - ATV permitted? have more than one interested in membership

Please call to sync schedules (760) 468-4028

bmhayes

Sorry for the slow response. 10 members total. Will be able to show property this weekend if anyone is interested.

bmhayes

Yes we have a creek that runs right through the middle of the property. I can show in the evenings this week or next weekend.

Doug b

400 ac between Siloam and Union Point close to I-20. Great land, creek runs through middle of property, lots of hardwoods, small stand of pines, some pasture. Lots of deer and turkey. $450 per member. Camp area with power. PM me for more information. I will be available to show the property this weekend.

Hello fellow hunter I was just wondering if you had any spots available for the 2020 season I know that the form is old but what the heck

Status
Not open for further replies.