400-acre lease in Oglethorpe County

Status
Not open for further replies.

GottaGetOutdoors

Private timberland tract near Sandy Cross. The property recently sold and will now be on an improved QDM program. Goal is to harvest 3.5-year-old and older bucks and limit hunting pressure to no more than four members total. Landscape is mix of hardwoods along creeks and drainages, planted pines (first thinned) on upland ground, planted pines approaching thinning age, recent clearcut that will be replanted, and several food plots. There is a primitive campsite with power hookup and room for campers. Cost is $5600 and includes hunting rights and insurance. Limited to 4 members max. Ideal for a small group wanting a place all to themselves.

Last edited:

Arrow3

Private timberland tract with near Sandy Cross community. The property recently sold and will now be on an improved QDM program. Goal is to harvest 3.5-year-old and older bucks and limit hunting pressure to no more than four members total. Landscape is mix of hardwoods along creeks and drainages, planted pines (first thinned) on upland ground, planted pines approaching thinning age, recent clearcut that will be replanted, and several food plots. There is a primitive campsite with power hookup and room for campers. Cost is $5600 and includes hunting rights and insurance. Limited to 4 members max. Ideal for a small group (1-4 people) wanting a place all to themselves.
PM sent

Phisher

Private timberland tract near Sandy Cross. The property recently sold and will now be on an improved QDM program. Goal is to harvest 3.5-year-old and older bucks and limit hunting pressure to no more than four members total. Landscape is mix of hardwoods along creeks and drainages, planted pines (first thinned) on upland ground, planted pines approaching thinning age, recent clearcut that will be replanted, and several food plots. There is a primitive campsite with power hookup and room for campers. Cost is $5600 and includes hunting rights and insurance. Limited to 4 members max. Ideal for a small group (1-4 people) wanting a place all to themselves.

I am very interested. 57 years old, retired and I have a new kubota tractor to improve the property. I only harvest old or injured deer. Totally ethical hunter and steward of the land. Anyone interested in securing this property let me know. Brian 813-390-0112

nix03

Private timberland tract near Sandy Cross. The property recently sold and will now be on an improved QDM program. Goal is to harvest 3.5-year-old and older bucks and limit hunting pressure to no more than four members total. Landscape is mix of hardwoods along creeks and drainages, planted pines (first thinned) on upland ground, planted pines approaching thinning age, recent clearcut that will be replanted, and several food plots. There is a primitive campsite with power hookup and room for campers. Cost is $5600 and includes hunting rights and insurance. Limited to 4 members max. Ideal for a small group (1-4 people) wanting a place all to themselves.

PM Sent

Greg K

Very interested in your property. Could you please contact me at 678-877-1853. We currently have land in Oglethorpe and would like to acquire more. There will only be 2-3 of us to hunt it. We are mostly interested in managing it to grow larger bucks and have minimal hunting pressure. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Is this tract still available, if yes would you give me a call. Thanks 8284217248

HogNose

Private timberland tract near Sandy Cross. The property recently sold and will now be on an improved QDM program. Goal is to harvest 3.5-year-old and older bucks and limit hunting pressure to no more than four members total. Landscape is mix of hardwoods along creeks and drainages, planted pines (first thinned) on upland ground, planted pines approaching thinning age, recent clearcut that will be replanted, and several food plots. There is a primitive campsite with power hookup and room for campers. Cost is $5600 and includes hunting rights and insurance. Limited to 4 members max. Ideal for a small group wanting a place all to themselves.
Is this land still available very interesting if it is can you call me at 678-776-3217. We are 100% trophy hunters just looking for something closer to home. Hope to hear from you.

codyclyatt

If it has not leased yet please let me know. I am interested. I would be 2 non local trophy minded members that would run a protein and food plot program. 863-514-6614

FiremanPete

Hello,

A couple of friends and I might be interested in leasing this property. We can be in the area on Friday. Please call me when you get a chance.

Thank you,
Pete
305-588-7677

Zalec96

Still available ? Phone number to contact ?

Status
Not open for further replies.