.410 GNR

Thread starter #1

pacecars

Anyone have experience with Gary Reeder’s .410 GNR in one of his revolvers? It is a .454 Casull case necked down to take a .410 caliber bullet. It looks like an interesting round

Great looking gun. I have a Contender barrel in 41 GNR#2, a 45 super mag case necked down to 41. Havent shot it in awhile but is a thumper. Looks like you will have some fun and should be great hunting deer. Have an addiction for 41 caliber guns.

Thread starter #4

pacecars

Used to be a .41 junky until I went 10mm crazy. I have had a S&W 57 and 657, Ruger Blackhawks and my first was a T/C Super 14 with a 2x Leupold on it. I think it is time to show the .41 caliber some love

Great to know another likes the 41. Have many Smiths in that flavor as well as Blackhawks and a Redhawk, a TC in 14 inch, looking for a ten, and a Henry big bore.
Have a couple 10's but havent gotten around to shooting them yet, not sure I want to chase brass, thinking they may go and will keep the revolver.
Anyway, let me know how the Reeder shoots.

Thread starter #6

pacecars

Will do. I have the older pre-lock 610s and they are great guns just like the 657s. I also had a David Clements GP-100 10mm before Ruger made one. Should have kept that one. I really wish S&W would make the 69 in .41 Mag and 10mm. It would be the perfect size and I would buy 1 of each at least

Thread starter #7

pacecars

I picked it up the other day and I will get it sighted in and start using it now that I put one in the freezer. I have an 8 point on camera that is dying to meet it

Thread starter #9

pacecars

Nice
Love the Reeder stuff
can't afford it, but appreciate their potential
Thanks for sharing
I couldn’t either but this one popped up used with ammo and dies and the seller let me pay in a couple of installments so I figured I might not ever get the opportunity again at such a deal

Thread starter #11

pacecars

I liked this one since it didn’t have a lot of the “flash” some of his guns have.