.410 GNR

pacecars

Anyone have experience with Gary Reeder’s .410 GNR in one of his revolvers? It is a .454 Casull case necked down to take a .410 caliber bullet. It looks like an interesting round

Lonegle57

Great looking gun. I have a Contender barrel in 41 GNR#2, a 45 super mag case necked down to 41. Havent shot it in awhile but is a thumper. Looks like you will have some fun and should be great hunting deer. Have an addiction for 41 caliber guns.

pacecars

Used to be a .41 junky until I went 10mm crazy. I have had a S&W 57 and 657, Ruger Blackhawks and my first was a T/C Super 14 with a 2x Leupold on it. I think it is time to show the .41 caliber some love

Lonegle57

Great to know another likes the 41. Have many Smiths in that flavor as well as Blackhawks and a Redhawk, a TC in 14 inch, looking for a ten, and a Henry big bore.
Have a couple 10's but havent gotten around to shooting them yet, not sure I want to chase brass, thinking they may go and will keep the revolver.
Anyway, let me know how the Reeder shoots.

pacecars

Will do. I have the older pre-lock 610s and they are great guns just like the 657s. I also had a David Clements GP-100 10mm before Ruger made one. Should have kept that one. I really wish S&W would make the 69 in .41 Mag and 10mm. It would be the perfect size and I would buy 1 of each at least

pacecars

I picked it up the other day and I will get it sighted in and start using it now that I put one in the freezer. I have an 8 point on camera that is dying to meet it

Reactions: Dub

gemihur

Nice
Love the Reeder stuff
can't afford it, but appreciate their potential
Thanks for sharing

pacecars

Nice
Love the Reeder stuff
can't afford it, but appreciate their potential
Thanks for sharing

I couldn’t either but this one popped up used with ammo and dies and the seller let me pay in a couple of installments so I figured I might not ever get the opportunity again at such a deal

pacecars

I liked this one since it didn’t have a lot of the “flash” some of his guns have.

Reactions: Dub