#413 As Drivelers look to spring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Went out with Ric a little while ago and started hearing sirens. I could tell they were headed this way from wayyy up the road so I decided to hang out a little longer to see if it was headed my way which I thought it was.

I'll be danged if they didn't pull up in front of neighbors next door several 100 yds away to my left. I've spoken to him once or twice and waved regularly, but don't really know them very well at all.
They had a big kids party last night and some loud music.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Went out with Ric a little while ago and started hearing sirens. I could tell they were headed this way from wayyy up the road so I decided to hang out a little longer to see if it was headed my way which I thought it was.

I'll be danged if they didn't pull up in front of neighbors next door several 100 yds away to my left. I've spoken to him once or twice and waved regularly, but don't really know them very well at all.
They had a big kids party last night and some loud music.
popo, ambulance, fire engine????

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Not sounding so good, Chief

Well the good news is the ambulance is gone and there was no siren when it left.

Mornin' folks

Me and Milo will make a dup run in a little while. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

Mornin Core, have a good day with Milo.

Status
Not open for further replies.