#424 Drivelers still on a Journey to somewhere............

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Well, I’m going back to school, starting tomorrow, y’all say a prayer for me, please! Its an advanced class for programming , every Friday until the middle of December! I got a dollar 2.99 that says I can show them teachers a thing ur three about programming a PLC! Ha! I’ll take a little ac?????

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Well, I’m going back to school, starting tomorrow, y’all say a prayer for me, please! Its an advanced class for programming , every Friday until the middle of December! I got a dollar 2.99 that says I can show them teachers a thing ur three about programming a PLC! Ha! I’ll take a little ac?????
Go get em..
Fyi.They only teach out of the book.You will have to show them the real world short cuts.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Just got thru picking one row of scuppernong. Mowed grass till I ran out of gas. Came inside and see the world my wife watches all day is still full of propaganda and idiots.

trad bow

Two days in a row in Athens at the Orthopedics center has fulfilled my quota of people for the next couple of years. Unfortunately I’ve got more appointments for this year.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
And this thread is about GON

trad bow

Yep this has drug along for a spell now. I’m looking to see a new one in the morning.

trad bow

When I wake up to feed Bullet

trad bow

And then go get gas for the lawnmowers.

trad bow

And fill my truck up.

trad bow

And drink plenty of Coffee