44 mag ammo

hey guys just a heads up on a price of ammo went to appalachian gun and pawn this weekend and a box of fifty 240 grain 44 mag soft points was eighty dollars easy on the target practice this year

Dub

Every serious shooter needs to use the end of the current craziness to buy a minimum "floor" of the ammo that they use.

There is no sense in paying crazy prices because you have only a box or two of ammo for the guns you shoot often.

We can only hope......and vote.....that the current craziness comes to an end.

If Biden administration gets in then we are doomed.

rosewood

Please everyone, get out and vote and vote for Trump! Tell everyone you know also. A biden administration has already vowed to take away much of our 2A rights.

Rosewood

Bam Bam

? To God "Please"??Trump 2020??

frankwright

Wow! That is crazy. If you lived closer I would have given you a box of reloads!
I guess you should be glad you found some as I have friends that don't reload and they are on a constant hunt for ammo and it has really jumped in price!

Jester896

Senior Clown
It took me a long time to find the Noslers I found...6 months maybe...JHP were easy...just didn't want that for my rifle

Nimrod71

My advice is for everyone to start saving brass and get started in the reloading game. I know it's late but no better time to start. If you look around and talk with gun people you may be able to find someone that will sale or swap you some components