45/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

We're gettin' really close to the end now! Only 7 more after this one. Doesn't seem like we should be that far along at all. Man, time has flown by!

Ok, now for this week's theme. Trying to do some really good ones for the last ones. I had started a color theme but it got sort of boring doing colors so many weeks in a row so we dropped it and tried other things. My original goal was to have a week each for the three primary colors, Red, Green and Blue, then have one week for a photo with all three colors strongly represented in it. I don't think we ever done blue, but figured we'd skip that and go to the idea for the last one. So this week's theme is...

RGB

Take a photo that has similar ratios of Red, Blue and Green as the dominating colors in the photo. It can be a found object or scene that fits the criteria, or you can set up a shot. Either way, just try to dominate the photo with the three primary colors in as close to equal proportions as you can.

And have fun doin' it! :banana:

See Rules Here

Crickett

Little Lady
Oh man this one might be kinda tough but I have something in mind if I get a chance to set it up. Can't wait to see what everybody else does.

wvdawg

Staff member
Okay - I'll kick it off -

My RGB molecule.

Attachments

• 009 copy (600 x 399).jpg
    009 copy (600 x 399).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 176

carver

These RGB's helps me get my job done

018-8.jpg

Browtine

Good one Carver.

carver

Thanks Chris,hope to see more

Lee Woodie

Here's my try at it

Attachments

• red blue green_edited-1.jpg
    red blue green_edited-1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 136

boarhunt-r

odd look for a peppermint but it works lol

Attachments

• peppermint.jpg
    peppermint.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 126

LOVEMYLABXS

Took me a while to come up with an idea for this one :banginghe but I finally got inspired with this little Parade Rose :clap:

Attachments

• wk45 RGB (red green blue).jpg
    wk45 RGB (red green blue).jpg
    343.7 KB · Views: 149

Crickett

Little Lady
Great shots everybody! I haven't had a chance to put together the shot I had in mind so it looks like I may miss this one.

wvdawg

Staff member
Good job ya'll! Some real good creativity!

Browtine

Good ones folks. And another week done.

Status
Not open for further replies.