47/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Great bug shots! Didn't get the kids in bed in time to comment before the thread was closed. Also without a camera at the moment so couldn't play along.

Anyway, time for this week's challenge theme. How about...

GRILLIN'

Been thinkin' about puttin' a flame to some meat. So, let's do it and get some pics! Make me HUNGRY!!! :D

And the rules...

HERE

Crickett

Little Lady
:cool:Grillin' some ribs tonight! I shouldn't miss this one!

I did get an insect shot for the last challenge but haven't had a chance to even load it up onto the computer yet. I'll still post it anyways when I get time.

Niner

Shrimp On The Barbie

Well.....I guess I'll lead it off this week.
I got a hankerin' for some grilled shrimp.
Made up some kabobs and cooked 'em on the old Weber with a bit of smoke on the side.....

Attachments

• ShrimpBarbie.JPG
    ShrimpBarbie.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 346

Crickett

Little Lady
Well.....I guess I'll lead it off this week.
I got a hankerin' for some grilled shrimp.
Made up some kabobs and cooked 'em on the old Weber with a bit of smoke on the side.....

YUM!!!!

I completely forgot to take a shot of my ribs while they were on the grill!:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

wvdawg

Staff member
Niner - them kabobs look fantastic! I know this week's shots are gonna tempt me (my diet!) so I better go ahead and post. Don't grill much lately since I'm trying to lose weight but here is a shot from the other evening when the kids came over. (I had a salad.:mad:)

Attachments

• 022 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    022 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 192

LOVEMYLABXS

Was torn between 2 shots but since the CHALLENGE is "GRILLIN" I'll go with this one but I will post another of the meal it's self:fine::fine::fine::fine:

Pork Chops and Bush's Baked Beans

Attachments

• wk47 GRILLIN.jpg
    wk47 GRILLIN.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 162

Browtine

Ya'll are killin' me. I love it! Luckily I'm on low carb, so a bunch of grilled meat works for me! Haven't grilled yet, but may fire it up tomorrow.

carver

I was In the mood For some meat !!!
DSC02061.jpg

Browtine

Looks good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.