492.5 Acres Wilkes County

Looking for 8 members for the fall. Property is mostly pines, roughly 150 acres around camp in 5-6 year old clear cut, half of the mature pines were select cut 2 years ago. Good deer population. Roughly 10 minutes outside the city of Washington. Creeks on both sides are the property line. There’s pigs, turkeys, and a swamp with wood ducks. I’d like to keep this lease first responders/ veterans only if possible. Dues are $720 with a total of 10 members. Please pm me if your interested and I can send an Aerial and a copy of the rules.

Info
Looking for 8 members for the fall. Property is mostly pines, roughly 150 acres around camp in 5-6 year old clear cut, half of the mature pines were select cut 2 years ago. Good deer population. Roughly 10 minutes outside the city of Washington. Creeks on both sides are the property line. There’s pigs, turkeys, and a swamp with wood ducks. I’d like to keep this lease first responders/ veterans only if possible. Dues are $720 with a total of 10 members. Please pm me if your interested and I can send an Aerial and a copy of the rules.

BUMP...:smash: There might still be a couple spots if you are LEO, first responder, or military veteran. :flag: Send a PRIVATE MESSAGE to the OP (original poster) to get info!:yeah: Openings are getting harder and harder to find...