5 “ Slashing Spurs”

Bubba_1122

I have not even seen a track.
Gloom disparity and misery
...loves company...

Took another look this morning. My track might have been a 3 toed sloth. Just not sure.

I did go out and listen this morning. Slept later than standard but did still hear what sounded like one gobble well across the river. Might of been in the next county. Or might have been a bull frog with a stuttering problem.

If it was a gobblin turkey maybe he’ll migrate and wander my way before next weekend...

Bubba_1122

BKW and Sea Trout: Sent y’all a message/PM/Conversation with mobile phone, etc.

Looking forward to being on team with you turkey killers. Hope I can contribute to the team.

Bubba

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Bubba you and BKW gonna have fun this year and I bet that bird will come to you side of the river if you can just tease him a little.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I thought I heard a gobble off in the distance this morning to. Then heard a shot. Dang kids. ?
Ahh ha ha ha ha ha yer such a nice guy!

sea trout

Oh my gosh...... poor kids

Bubba_1122

I'm more interested in killing birds than having a team name, but is kinda fun to toy with it. Here's a few possibles I came up with if y'all want one (or add a different one if you're inclined- ain't a big deal whatever we do (or don't do)):

- Beards n Spurs
- The Fighting Spurs
- The Waddling Waddles
- The Snoozing Snoods
- The Slashing Spurs
- Gobblavengers

Throw something out or we can be like the team formerly known as the Washington Redskins and just be "5" (like they're now just Washington). Pretty sure we'll kill the same number of turkeys with or without a name.

Y'all's call...

Last edited:

sea trout

All those are cool with me. Slashing Spurs sticks out to me though, I like that!
What says BKW?

Bubba_1122

Slashing Spurs is Pretty Cool.
Slashing Spurs works.

Let's see if we can get a moderator to add it

Good morning, BKW. Looking forward to being on the team with you and Sea Trout. I know both of you know your way around the turkey woods. Hope you both have a great season.

I went to listen this morning. Heard 4. Two at long distance. One medium and one nearly bout on top of me. He startled me pretty good. I left quick.

#clucksnpurrsnslashingspurs:D

Last edited:

sea trout

Alright ladies and gents of SLASHING SPURS!!!!!! Have a great weekend and good luck!!!
I'll be at camp for a week. I don't have internet on my phone so I won't be on GON forum for a while. But y'all got my number and we got a group text goin. Text if ya need me!!!
Look over picture takin rules one more time and lets take good pics!
We are gonna need all of our points against these other tag punchin killers!
Good luck and have fun!