5 Sided Hunting Blind

Gunpowder

Have any of you guys seen this ? It it on $79. There must be a catch. It is a 5 sided hunting blind made from plastic with fold down windows. Says it is for 2 hunters. I saw it on Facebook. Will post a picture and web site if I can figure out how to do it.

Gunpowder

I don’t know what is going on but but I found this blind at Tractor Supply for $700. Oh well. It sound to good to be true.

Realtree Ga

Has to be a scam. I saw it posted on Facebook as well but it was the only item for sale on the site. I then seen it being posted on 4 or 5 different sites. No way I would send them my money.

blt152

Not sure if it's a scam or not but here it is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190910-211431_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190910-211431_Facebook.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 114

UGATurkey

Saw it and kept scrolling, seemed to good to be true.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
We. Bought something like that. Several hundred dollar discount. 6 months latwr we recieved our phone charger, we ordered a huge craft table, And disputed it with cc company. Couldnt dispute till recieved

shdw633

Scam. I think they put stuff on there like that to get a click count for their post. Don't they pay individuals for click counts or something like that.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
They send some tiny item from over the pond. Then you have to go through the hassle of getting your money refunded. I've read of it happening on items through Paypal. Everything too good to be true...is.

It sort of looks like an jiffy john for the rich and famous.

delacroix

BANNED
Seventy nine is about what those molded plastic things are worth. However, I would expect something sized for G.I. Joe at t that price. Buy one and come back to gloat after you get it.

lonewolf247

I saw that ad on my Facebook too. Sounds too good to be true to me! Most reviews were saying scam as well. A couple people said they ordered them, but haven't received anything yet. I'd definitely not be the Ginny pig to try it out. I'd have to wait for a several reviews saying it's legit, before I'd order. Then again, it could probably be fake reviews too? I think I'm gonna sit this one out.....

BDD

Probably the same as the $100 Kayak for $99, one day sale only except for
The add pops up for a week.

frankwright

I seem to remember the bargain deer carrier we discussed on here. Don't remember ever seeing anyone get theirs.