6.8 Western?

Nimrod71

As I have said before, Everything Changes, Nothing Stays the Same. With all the new cartridges out there and new ones coming all the time, there is always something new to buy. Well, how many 308's or 243's do you want? How about a new 7 mm XMC, it will out shoot anything on the line, a real 1,500 yd. rifle that shoots like a laser, has minimal recoil and cost under $2,000. No, there is no such rifle at this time that I know off, but there maybe one next week. I want a new rifle, maybe I'll shoot better if I get a new rifle. I have fun putting a new rifle rig together.

Dub

As I have said before, Everything Changes, Nothing Stays the Same. With all the new cartridges out there and new ones coming all the time, there is always something new to buy. Well, how many 308's or 243's do you want? How about a new 7 mm XMC, it will out shoot anything on the line, a real 1,500 yd. rifle that shoots like a laser, has minimal recoil and cost under $2,000. No, there is no such rifle at this time that I know off, but there maybe one next week. I want a new rifle, maybe I'll shoot better if I get a new rifle. :rockon: I have fun :rockon: putting a new rifle rig together.

That's what matters the most.....having fun. :cheers: :flag::flag:
:biggestshoot: