6 day Live From The Tree..Jt and Bubba in IL!!!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
coming soon jerry:bounce:

My last official day of work is Oct 27. And yeah they say i can't come back this year so i might need some roommates! !!!

this would be real nice if we had Tapatalk. :pop:

So what kind of job do you get to quit every year.

Meriwether Mike

I am glad to be getting some LFTT! Good luck hunters.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
this would be real nice if we had Tapatalk. :pop:

So what kind of job do you get to quit every year.
been selling cars since economy crashed in 07. Pays the bills but might have to look elsewhere after this year :biggrin2:

BornToHuntAndFish

coming soon jerry:bounce:

My last official day of work is Oct 27. And yeah they say i can't come back this year so i might need some roommates! !!!

Great timing just before the outstanding magical Halloween time when whitetail beasts start lots of daytime crazy activities with hormones kicking into high gear & overdrive. :cheers:

BTW, been meaning to say that sure is a rocking good job in the photo for that LFTT signage on that back of that truck with Georgia tags.:cool:

sman

Jt will you be in a tree this afternoon?

Good luck guys. Looking forward to the ride.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Not sure yet sman.... im trying to get out of here in time to get an hour or so in. If not I won't be in a tree until tomorrow eve at earliest.

The better the month I have this month the better the chance of still having a job in December :pop:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Not sure yet sman.... im trying to get out of here in time to get an hour or so in. If not I won't be in a tree until tomorrow eve at earliest.

The better the month I have this month the better the chance of still having a job in December :pop:

can you just do a Leave of abscence for personal reasons, such as addiction therapy . :rofl:

Lukikus2

Good luck Bubba Bucks

Good luck JT on both counts

I'm going to sit in the A/C and watch from here. :cool:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Looks like they are putting the screws to me about taking off tomorrow so it looks like it will just be Bubba slapping arrows tomorrow too.

But ill be all over it on sun and mon!

Will do all I can to keep yall updated for bubba

Heck yeah fellas. Great updates. No hunting for me finaly home.been walking bought to kill me not getting to hunt.. Y'all wear em out !

CowetaLonghorn

This thread rocks. Hope yall put down a booner! I'll be in Schuyler County, IL from Oct 27-November 2. I'll definitely throw in some LFTT updates on yalls thread!

Blu

Bubba get in da treeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:whip:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Yet again Bubba says he is waiting on the rain. Course im only 15 miles away and not a drop

Blu

:banana:braves 2 nuttin !!!!!!:yeah:

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Black storm clouds and rain 100%.... so im sitting in dry truck glassing field edges for tomorrow evenings plan of attack!.... walked several hrs today scouting...lots of huge rubs already!!....all you can eat catfish tonight and an early cool breezy start in the AM peeps!.... only two nannies so far in fields...

QTurn

Black storm clouds and rain 100%.... so im sitting in dry truck glassing field edges for tomorrow evenings plan of attack!.... walked several hrs today scouting...lots of huge rubs already!!....all you can eat catfish tonight and an early cool breezy start in the AM peeps!.... only two nannies so far in fields...

You just had to mention the catfish didn't you......

It's killin' me that I'm not gonna be up there this year...

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba just texted me....huge shooter in field near willows.

Im at the house now waiting on him to get here cause the catfish is being served down the road!!!