6000 acres club QDM $800/ fmly 4 openings Greene Co

we have 6000 acres approx 50 stands / food plots family ready to hunt

the work is done just come and enjoy the hunt or come work on the property if you like and build your own stands

managed on a 14" outside 8 pt or better 2.5 year old dee.... lots of does to harvest for meat

walk in cooler and processing station onsite guide to give memebers any advice or suggestions on what and where it is happening on the property

very family oriented very organized and rules enforced to every member equally no favorites

$800 for deer only or $1000 for Deer Hog Turkey
lots of turkey bumper year on population for some reason

4 miles of river bottoms lots of hardwoods lots of natural food sources

membership includes spouse and kids thru highschool

4 openings available membership runs 12 months from date of joining

last year 33 members harvested 23 quality bucks including the # 2 buck for Taliaferro county

average attendance of hunters is 6-8 per weekend

this is like hunting golf course deer definitely human acclimation

contact mikemc@durhamtown or 706-486-4603

cabins rv park resturant on site

great club to start kids hunting

see lots of wild life

here is a link to a website about our program

http://www.durhamtown.com/Hunting.htm

Last edited:

sermon8er

I'm very interested in your hunting club. Can you send me more info likes maps or where in Greene county it is. My dad lives on Oconee and I've hunted that area the last couple of years. Looking for a place to introduce my wife to hunting this year. I could come visit this Sat.

Hummel11

Interested

Im rather intereste in this lease. is there guest passes on this property or no. It would be a guest of a bow hunter if anything. me and my buddy are big bow hunters and i carry a bow year round except for about a week or two out of the season. My buddy lives in pa and im trying to accomodate a plac ethat allows guests so i can have him down once a yr. let me know or email me your bylaws at travis.hummel11@yahoo.com

thanks,

travis

killa86

email sent

Twinkie .308

My dad was a member a long time ago, before the motorcycle track and horseback riding was allowed on the property. Do ya'll still have the noise from the dirt track when people are riding dirtbikes and people riding horses down the 4 wheeler trails during deer season? If not, I'm very interested. This is some beautiful land with a little bit of everything.

GA DAWG

I just seen em on treedtv coon hunting at this place. Nice to know the place is coon hunter friendly.