7-29 Lanier Stripers....Awesome Fishing

Jeff Blair

Overall this has been a great summer. Have been catching good numbers most days out. Still catching them all on down lined herring. Have not had to do any trolling yet. Still seeing most of the fish in the creek channels. Not to many in the river channel yet. At times I have seen a little topwater going on but they are not staying up long at all. Sorry to be short and sweet but have to get my boat ready to head back out. Here are some pics from yesterday.

StriperrHunterr

Excellent work, Jeff.

That one of the young lady swinging away on the foredeck is promotional material if I've ever seen it.

Leave a few in the water for the rest of us, please.

Scout'nStripers

Awesome fishing Jeff! Great to see some good numbers and a bunch of smiles this summer.:cheers:

joehughes1965

Super Awesome Jeff!! You got Lanier rocki:cool:ng right now!! :cool:

Coenen

Excellent work, Jeff.

That one of the young lady swinging away on the foredeck is promotional material if I've ever seen it.

Leave a few in the water for the rest of us, please.
I was thinking the same about the 3rd pic, dude with the big smile, and the perfectly placed logo/phone number in the background.

Nicely done Mr. Blair!

Zebco 33

I saw you had a boat full the other day otherwise would have said hello.

You arent kidding the bite that day. I only had a few hours and caught 3 not much more than 15 minutes after i stopped. All were nice fish.

Then lost trolling remote battery power.

Still a nice few hours on the lake.

Weather was smokin good too!

Worley

Fish

Looks like some good times Captain Hook ...congrats to everyone on board!