800 acres Johnson County

Status
Not open for further replies.

dclark

Hunting club needs 6-10 members, property not hunted in last three years, Two bucks, three does, second buck has to be larger than first, Two fixed stands, one portable, One feeder per member, no spinners that throw corn on ground. Numerous food plots, planted fruit trees, sawtooth oaks and chestnut trees. About 125 acres cutover, four wheelers are to be used for hunting not recreation. Old house with power and water. no guest. $1250.00 per member D Clark

Last edited:

southerndraw

Tombuster, this guy sent me a pm and told me because I'm always looking to join a club on GON there must be something wrong and didn't think I would work out as a member. Little does he know I'm as picky about joining as a president is choosing members. I hunt Kentucky, Illinois and was a member on an Alabama club for 3 years. I talk to a ton of people about clubs and leases and even go look at some and if it doesn't suit me I decline. But when I do join a club I do more than my share to make the club better for everyone and the wildlife, so it's his loss, I'm still looking in middle georgia for a place to hunt and will mainly concentrate on turkey's because my wife loves it.

Hunting club needs 6-10 members, property not hunted in last three years, Two bucks, three does, second buck has to be larger than first, Two fixed stands, one portable, One feeder per member, no spinners that throw corn on ground. Numerous food plots, planted fruit trees, sawtooth oaks and chestnut trees. About 125 acres cutover, four wheelers are to be used for hunting not recreation. Old house with power and water. no guest. $1250.00 per member D Clark
Do you have any openings for the 2019 2020 season and beyond? Also where in Johnson County is the property? Text Don 941-650-7731 Thanks.

Yes, The property is out US 319 toward Bartow at close to the county line.
I’m looking to come on up this week be there probably on Thursday and I will stay through the weekend like to look at your property by the way I don’t understand how I lost it but I lost your phone number when you were texting back-and-forth with me so I don’t even remember your name or your phone number anyhow if you can get back with me again I would appreciate it hopefully we can meet up while I’m up there

BuckSlayer

You still need members?

Status
Not open for further replies.