85 pounds of love,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
We went to rescue a cattledog and the questions were rediculas,wanted to see our home etc,,,,and we had two Cattledogs,,,,

Redbow

We went to rescue a cattledog and the questions were rediculas,wanted to see our home etc,,,,and we had two Cattledogs,,,,
Yep, same mess with a lot of those rescue groups here. Bunch of liberal acting folks also..

Bigbendgyrene

Last we weighed him, think ours was about 160... but wife is never content letting our dogs be at ideal weight, as she gives out treats to our dogs like every day is Halloween, so guessing more like 170 now.

Zeus.jpg

Zeus3.jpg

Zeus 2.jpg

Actually a rescue as well -- young gal going to FSU had him for some time when he was young before she felt her small apartment wasn't doing him justice. She did him a huge favor as ever since he's ruled our fenced 5 acres while doing charges at the fence to clear about 20 acres he keeps his eyes on.

Never bitten a soul, but loves to bark, and bark is so deep/foreboding, we've never had even a SINGLE visitor try opening our gate before we go out -- in the end, what most visitors end up suffering is a foot long string or two of saliva on their clothes. :ROFLMAO:

Slobber String.jpg

Cmp1

BANNED
Last we weighed him, think ours was about 160... but wife is never content letting our dogs be at ideal weight, as she gives out treats to our dogs like every day is Halloween, so guessing more like 170 now.

View attachment 1025661

View attachment 1025662

View attachment 1025663

Actually a rescue as well -- young gal going to FSU had him for some time when he was young before she felt her small apartment wasn't doing him justice. She did him a huge favor as ever since he's ruled our fenced 5 acres while doing charges at the fence to clear about 20 acres he keeps his eyes on.

Never bitten a soul, but loves to bark, and bark is so deep/foreboding, we've never had even a SINGLE visitor try opening our gate before we go out -- in the end, what most visitors end up suffering is a foot long string or two of saliva on their clothes. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1025665
What a beauty,,,,

GeorgiaGlockMan

Might as well share a pic of my daughter and our 2 latest rescue dogs, sadie and parker.

They are Maltese-cavalier king Charles spaniel mixes..8 and 9 pounds respectively.

Attachments

• 20200706_121634.jpg
    20200706_121634.jpg
    894.8 KB · Views: 9

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Yep, same mess with a lot of those rescue groups here. Bunch of liberal acting folks also..

I agree, most are the liberal tree huger sort and some of the process is onerous and anywhere from uncomfortable to insulting to prospective adopters, but a lot of these dogs come from very bad situations and, once rescued, the groups need to be sure there is no chance that they will go into another one. We put up with it for the good of the dogs.

Most of my friends here voted for Trump. Over half of my rescue friends voted for Obama and Hillery. Thank goodness we don't have to agree about everything. The dogs don't care who is President so long as they have food, a decent place to stay, and someone to care about. I wish I was half as good as my dogs think I am.