Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
That’s great! Happy Birthday to your mom, brother! And that’s some mighty fine eats, as always.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Happy Birthday Mama Hillbilly !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Happy Birthday Mrs. P and my at that delicious fried chicken! Publix only wishes they could cook it that good.:rockon:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday Mrs. P and my at that delicious fried chicken! Publix only wishes they could cook it that good.:rockon:
Ingles cooked that. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You have destroyed my mental image of your culinary skills! I'm scarred for life!:bounce:
I can fry some good chicken (I learned how to from that woman in the picture,) but I ain't frying that big a batch on a weeknight. :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
NC is she is the person who taught you all of your cooking secrets sir?
Yep, I learned a lot about cooking from her. She had me making biscuits when I was about 5 or 6. Her dad, my grandpa was the one that got me started, though. He was an excellent cook, as was mom. She doesn't cook much any more, and I don't blame her.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Birthday to mom !!

To me Arlo has the look of " please get this off my head". ?
"Take your stupid picture and then get this thing off my head," and "I smell chicken!"

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Happy Birthday to your mom. In that picture She looks a lot more happy with her party hat than the pup does with his. Food looks great and at least some Ingles have ladies who can fry chicken with the best.

If that mixing bowl is Texas Wear in size 118, I have its twin. Love those things strong and light. I got all of Moms, bought more, and they are getting harder to find now.