9/18 pm

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
One of my "targets" is a 9+ year old buck that I missed as a giant 2 years ago. I have him dead to rights at 20 yds right now but put the bow back down.

Waiting on his buddy who's a decent 4.5yo 6 point I guess.
Brother..... You don't get a 2nd chance at an old brute like that, I know he's on the down slide but

ssramage

Brother..... You don't get a 2nd chance at an old brute like that, I know he's on the down slide but

Yep, I know. Knowing that I "could" shoot him is good enough. I'm sure it sounds crazy but I have zero desire to shoot him. He's an old man now. He whooped my tail in his prime and i kind of respect that. Weird feeling for sure. Maybe some offspring will catch those genes somewhere down the road.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Yep, I know. Knowing that I "could" shoot him is good enough. I'm sure it sounds crazy but I have zero desire to shoot him. He's an old man now. He whooped my tail in his prime and i kind of respect that. Weird feeling for sure. Maybe some offspring will catch those genes somewhere down the road.
I get that. I felt a little guilty and sad when my 3 yr quest ended for my biggest ga buck

One of my "targets" is a 9+ year old buck that I missed as a giant 2 years ago. I have him dead to rights at 20 yds right now but put the bow back down.

Waiting on his buddy who's a decent 4.5yo 6 point I guess.
You gonna let the ole fella live his life out ?